Extra virgin olive oil and standard Olive Oil that is NON-GMO Verified. Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives (the fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil. Olive oil is the most common vegetable oil. It is commonly used in cooking, for frying foods or as a salad dressing.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive oil Wholesale. We sell is produced by certified partners who have been producing olive oil for several decades.
The production techniques have been passed down to generations who value the natural taste of this vegetable oil. The factories are located within the European hot spots of Italy, Spain and Greece so as to meet global demands. We have the capacity to supply several Metric Tons of Olive Oil.
- Ideal for Cold Cooking – The superior flavor and oil comes from the first pressing of the finest olives. Turn your boring healthy meals into a mouth-watering affair with salad dressings, dips, marinades and chutneys prepared in the goodness of Figaro extra virgin olive oil
- 100 Years of Trusted Service – Figaro as a brand has been celebrating the goodness of olive oil for over a century. You can rest assured that generations of grandparents since 1919 will vouch for the purity of Figaro
- Heart-Conscious Super-food – Boosts your health with antioxidants, MUFA and PUFA rich diet for lower cholesterol and a happier heart making it a great substitute for plain butter and ghee
- Exquisite Flavour and Aroma – Experience the richness of meticulously, hand-picked olives straight from lovingly cultivated native orchards
- Durable Shatterproof Packaging – Keeping up with the times, we upgraded so you can enjoy your delicious cooking and not sweat it over broken glass hazards
It contains modest amounts of Vitamins E and K and plenty of beneficial fatty acids.
This is the nutrient content of 100 grams of olive oil:
- Saturated Fat: 8%.
- Monounsaturated Fat: 73% (most of it the 18 carbon long oleic acid).
- Omega-6: 7%.
- Omega-3: 76%.
- Vitamin E: 72% of the RDA.
- Vitamin K: 75% of the RDA
Tins: 2 kg, 3 kg, 4 kg, 5 kg, 15 kg, 16 kg.
PE lined cartons: 15 kg, 16 kg, 20 kg and 25 kg
Plastic Jerry Cans: 3 L, 5 L, 10L, 20L, 25L
Drums: 190 kg, nett screw, capped steel drums, 190 kg plastic drums
We also supply in PET bottles (1L, 2L,) upon request.
It is essential to store the product in its original packing in a cool and dry condition away from direct sunlight and substances with strong odor.