Golden raisins are dried in a dehydrator and contain sulfur dioxide, which is used as a preservative and to prevent their skins from darkening, making them gold in color. They tend to be a little moister and plumper than regular raisins, which tend to be chewier.
Organic Golden Raisins
Organic Golden Raisins for sale., A processed raisin variety type, are a dense and delicious source of energy. They are high in many minerals and vitamins which have multiple health benefits. Enjoy them as a type of everyday snack, or to enhance your favorite recipes. Order golden raisins today right from Sincerely Nuts.
Health Benefits of Organic Golden Raisins
Golden raisins do not just taste amazing. They are also an incredibly nutritious snack. Not only are they high in fiber and protein, but some researchers suggest that eating them regularly can help prevent cancer and other disease conditions such as diabetes and nerve disorder.
Other nutrients found in golden raisins include calcium, vitamin A and iron. When eaten as a part of a heart-healthy diet, golden raisins are a definite plus!
Using Golden Raisins Beyond Snacking
Although golden raisins are often seen as a snacking treat, they have far-reaching uses. Even if you do not cook or bake regularly, you can find opportunities to incorporate golden raisins into your everyday diet. Below are some ways to make golden raisins a supporting player in common food dishes:
- Sprinkle a few tablespoons of them onto yogurt or mix into fresh fruit cups.
- Add them to hot or cold cereals, such as steel cut oatmeal or grits.
- Mix them with peanut butter in a sandwich or wrap.
- Add them into the blender when making a favorite smoothie.
- Mix them into cookie, cake and brownie batters.
- Sprinkle a few on top of cream-based soups.
- Top savory salads with them.
- Mix them with vegetable dips.
- Create dark chocolate “bark” dotted with golden raisins to give away at holiday time.
- Toss Organic Golden Raisins s into savory or salty vegetable dishes during the last five minutes of cooking.
- Mix golden raisins into fruit or custard pie batter for surprising flavors and textures.
As you become more comfortable playing around with golden raisins as a unique ingredient, you will no doubt find many places for them to shine! Organic Golden Raisins Wholesale